I think the absolute best thing you can do for your health is to cook most of your own food at home. But you know what? That’s really freaking hard sometimes. It’s so easy to pick up takeout or heat up something frozen. So whether you cook often and want to increase how much you do, or if you barely cook at all, here are 12 ways to simplify weeknight cooking for you. Some of them sacrifice a bit of the health benefits but (a) are still better than takeout and frozen meals; and (b) can ease you into getting comfortable cooking more on weeknights.
So here are my12点的方式来简化的weeknight烹饪：
1.制定一个计划。你不会，除非你有一个计划在本周煮非常多。它不必是一个精心设计的计划。你的计划可能是因为你只打算真做饭，每周一晚。But you should plan how many nights you’re cooking, how many servings per night, pick your recipes, and make sure you buy your supplies (or if you like to buy them day-of, just make sure you plan what ingredients you need to buy and when!)
2. Take shortcuts.如果你能提前购买或准备东西，使你的工作日夜晚烹饪更轻松，就勇往直前去做！恨砍？或者，你只是很慢？购买预切碎的蔬菜。不想担心吃饭的三个组成部分？购买微波炉加热的谷物和蔬菜，只是担心你的烹饪蛋白质的夜晚！这没有什么错走捷径。讨厌剥蒜？买去皮或预碎。不，这不是新鲜。 But if it makes it more appealing to cook a healthy meal at home instead of grabbing takeout or buying a processed meal, then do it!
3.分组相似任务。This applies to prepping ahead of time or for cooking the night of. Get all your chopping done at once so everything’s ready for you. If you’re taking shortcuts and have a few items to microwave, then cut all your packages open at once and line them up for an assembly line to the microwave. And the most helplful one: get all your ingredients out ahead of time! Review what you need before you start cooking, get everything out, maybe even sort them into groups based on where or when you need them.
4. Prep your least favorite tasks ahead of time.如果你真的很讨厌一些有关烹饪，那么你一定会喜欢它甚至更少，当你从工作了一整天回家。做到这一点的时间提前！这可以代替上述的快捷选项。说你恨砍，但在你的店前切碎的蔬菜只是看着老总值（GDP）当你在那里，做自己的砧板，但把它在周日进行，所以你不必在本周做到这一点。
5.请确保您有只是一个小variety.And I do mean just a little. This one holds especially true for people who are newer or less comfortable cooking. If you cook a few similar meals during the week or meals that use similar ingredients, it can make purchases, prep work, and getting used to cooking easier. Maybe you can buy one huge thing of pre-chopped veggies that works for three meals. Or maybe you can roast sweet potatoes Monday night that work with your Wednesday night dinner. At the very least, you can learn how to work with fewer ingredients so you don’t feel like you’re starting at ground zero everyday.
6.计划至少一个有趣的或特殊膳食。东西，你要么真正享受烹饪或（甚至更好），你爱吃这么多它使烹饪声音更好的东西。或者，它可能是东西，只是很容易。我倾向于计划一个星期，这是一个快一点，比其他不太健康一点一顿饭。就像是sheet pan nachos.
8. Make it fun.Do something while you cook that makes it more of a fun process for you. Listen to your favorite music, invite friends over to chat, make your partner hang out with you (or help you), pop some champagne or a beer! I stream TV almost every time I cook because I just enjoy having that in the background. It’s fun for me!
9. Repeat your favorites often.一旦你经常做饭,你找到了一些meals you really love and you know how to make, keep them in regular rotation so you don’t reinvent the wheel all the time. If you don’t get sick of repeating foods, maybe you’ll make the same meal once a week. Or maybe you’ll have a taco night every week and just switch up the ingredients. I have a few favorite weeknight meals that I make very frequently. (It takes a LOT for me to add a new favorite to the list, so you’ve probably seen me mention these before. But my top few are:菠萝红烧,薄饼卷沙拉, any variety of芽甘蓝和tofurkey和anchovy breadcrumb pasta. Lately, romesco sauce over fish with a plain quick veggie and microwaveable rice have made the list (yep, I still take shortcuts too!))
10.保持一个藏书丰富的厨房。I put this immediately after number 9 for a reason. Once you know what your favorite few meals are, keep the ingredients for them in stock! I keep small containers of pineapple juice in my pantry all the time because I love that pineapple teriyaki sauce so much. The other ingredients are just soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and cornstarch, so I am equipped to make my favorite sauce all the time.
11.不要害怕让你自己的。If you’re really new to cooking, then start small – but switch up a recipe a little! Whether it’s because you don’t love an ingredient in a recipe or you don’t want to buy something new and have something close enough, cooking will become so much easier (and therefore more appealing to do regularly, even on the weekdays) if you’re not afraid to make changes or make up your own recipes. Then you also won’t feel the urge to rush out on a weekday for a forgotten ingredient and you can just make do without.
12. Treat yo’ self.One of my favorite things about cooking most of my own meals is that I have complete control over how healthy or unhealthy my food is. I make healthy most of the time. And THAT means that when I feel like splurging, I can and I do. (I can even control how much of a splurge it is.)